[TOS] List of open educational resources

Nicholas Whittier nwhittier at gmail.com
Fri May 6 15:50:56 UTC 2011

This might be slightly off-topic, but I thought some of the members might be
interested in reviewing some of these open course options.  Not necessarily
opensource-related, but good models for education and open-ness,
nonetheless.

http://mindshift.kqed.org/2011/05/10-open-education-resources-you-may-not-know-about-but-should/

Now we just need to push [some of] these universities to support course
downloads outside of iTunes.  The iTunes-only downloads are probably
convenient for universities, but they make access difficult for Linux users.

-- Nicholas