[TOS] POSSE Nigeria interest group

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri May 6 18:27:34 UTC 2011

I just put this up for Michael Adeyeye, since he is working on getting a
critical mass of Nigerian professors together to request a custom POSSE
there.

"Are you interested in having a Professors' Open Source Summer
Experience (POSSE) workshop in Nigeria? You are in the right place. We
are working on proactively gathering applications from interested
faculty; when we have a dozen interested people, we will be able to ask
instructors to come over."

http://posseapp.limequery.org/index.php?sid=43695&newtest=Y&lang=en

Sending to the TOS list for transparency, and for the information of
others thinking about doing the same thing (a local POSSE) in the future.

--Mel