[TOS] POSSE admissions update - only 2 seats remain

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed May 11 02:24:40 UTC 2011

We're pleased to be able to welcome our first international 2011 POSSE
cohort member:

http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE_2011_applicants#Hamzat_Afe_Isede

...who will be joining us in Raleigh coming all the way from Nigeria.
Awesome!

We now have 13 out of 15 seats filled, and 1 new application:
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE_2011_applicants#Adebola_Musa

I think we're going to need some more information so I'll be asking
Adebola for some details soon - comments, questions, etc. that you'd
like to hear about would be most appreciated!

If you're interested in POSSE but haven't applied yet, head to
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE#Apply - there are only 2
seats left, so send those apps in now! Please holler if you've got any
questions.

Cheers,

--Mel