[TOS] Need TOS wiki spam prevention!

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed May 18 16:47:56 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 11:06:30PM -0400, Max Spevack wrote:

> There has to be a way to minimize/eliminate spam that doesn't pose a
> giant burden on wiki administrators, right?

FWIW, if we require a human intervention, it wouldn't be the end of
the world. I can be one of the humans.

I will mention that I require full human interaction
theopensourceway.org:

https://www.theopensourceway.org/wiki/How_to_create_a_user_account

I have no idea how much of a barrier to contribution that has been.

team:   Red Hat Community Architecture & Leadership