[TOS] ACTION REQUIRED: mailing list does not permit new signups

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu May 19 13:35:41 UTC 2011

Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
> I came back from the SoftHum workshop today and would like to share
> some very important feedback. As in, it is currently *impossible* to
> join our community. The mailing list rejects Every Single New account
> by saying "please supply a valid email address".
>
> This is tremendously hurting the community.
>
> Can somebody please look into this? Please?

If you read recent emails, I looked into this.  It is not possible
to sign up on the web, but you can email tos-subscribe at teachingopensource
.org and that works, if I remember what I discovered.

However, I don't have access to the server to fix the problem.

Hope that informs,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work through http://www.software.coop/