[TOS] Ian Weller is working on TOS infrastructure this summer

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon May 23 09:21:42 UTC 2011

Mel Chua wrote:
> Just so folks know: Ian Weller starts as a full-time summer intern for
> Red Hat in a few hours, and one of his responsibilities is to work on
> TOS infrastructure. Everything he's doing will be tracked in the TOS
> ticket tracker's infrastructure component.
>
> http://tickets.teachingopensource.org/projects/infrastructure/issues?set_filter=1
>
> If it's not on here, it's not going to be in Ian's queue. [...]

Do you know that the OpenID login doesn't work?  I get a registration
form which has a red error box at the top saying

"   * Login can't be blank
    * Firstname can't be blank
    * Lastname can't be blank
    * Email can't be blank
    * Email is invalid"

So I can't file a report for what I feel is the underlying issue:
too few people have access to the infrastructure and how that access
is determined is unclear.

Regards,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work through http://www.software.coop/