[TOS] tos.o main page redesign mockup

Matthew Jadud mjadud at allegheny.edu
Wed May 25 19:21:44 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 11:20, Sebastian Dziallas <sebastian at when.com> wrote:
> Thoughts?

I always think of "Pinky and the Brain" when faced with that question.

At a glance, looks good. ("+1", as they say.) I'm "off" through
Tuesday of next week, so anything more detailed will have to wait, but
it looks good/sounds right. I would say there should be a box
somewhere that has a live component or two: snapshot of the planet,
Twitter feeds, etc. of community members. There may have been one, but
I missed it in my quick skim. (Ah. That would #3, "Mini Planet." Found
it.)

Cheers,
Matt