[TOS] [Action may be Required] TOS Wiki Antispam update

tosmaillist.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net tosmaillist.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net
Thu May 26 18:24:23 UTC 2011

Just to document a working case:
1) I am not part of the Infrastructure Team (I contribute at a
different level of this project).
2) I had previously verified my e-mail address. (That is, previous to
Ryan's changes.)
3) I edited my personal sandbox page
<http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/User:NeoPhyte_Rep/Sandbox> (I
assume this is covered by the editing restriction.  If it isn't, we've
left a huge SPAM deposit space available.)
4) I undid my edit.  (I assume this is also covered by the
restriction.  Or, at least, should be.)

Thank you, Ryan for your availability and effort.