[TOS] Fwd: TOS?

Mel Chua mel at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 15 13:16:13 UTC 2011

Courtesy of Kevin Mark.

"I was never a fan of Wikipedia. In fact, I was quite skeptical when I
first heard about the Wikipedia Global Education Program. How things
have changed... I’m an academic after all; my work is well-researched,
credible, trustworthy, not like that amateurish stuff on Wikipedia. Just
let me find one of my students citing Wikipedia in a paper so that I can
write on their submission in big, red letters YOU DO NOT CITE WIKIPEDIA
IN MY CLASS... The dirty little secret of course was that I was using
Wikipedia all the time."