[TOS] FIE plans? Schedule?

Antonio F. Mondragon afmiee at rit.edu
Mon Oct 3 13:33:35 UTC 2011

I am flying on Tuesday evening and coming back Sunday afternoon.
Open for meeting @FIE.

Regards

Antonio

Antonio F Mondragon, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Electrical, Computer, and Telecommunications Engineering Technology
College of Applied Science and Technology
Rochester Institute of Technology
78 Lomb Memorial Drive
Building 70 Office 1353
antoniofmondragon at mail.rit.edu
 (585) 475-3166 (V) (585) 475-2178 (F)
http://www.rit.edu/cast/ectet

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.