[TOS] I'm writing a workshop proposal to run a mini-POSSE at SIGCSE.

Steven Huss-Lederman huss at beloit.edu
Fri Sep 2 21:59:22 UTC 2011

Dear Sebastian,

If it isn't done too late at night I may be able to read it over.  I'm not sure I have time to help run it.

Does this mean TOS definitely does not want to do a pre-conference event?  Fine with me but wanted to know so I can let the organizers know if we are sure.  If not sure we can finalize this later.

Steve