[TOS] best way to make suggestions on the TOS book

Steven Huss-Lederman huss at beloit.edu
Sun Sep 4 17:16:13 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm deep into teaching my FOSS class and using the TOS book for readings.  Now that I'm carefully reading it I have some thoughts.  They range from grammatical issues that clearly should be fixed to thoughts on adding/modifying presentations.  I'm keeping them as annotations on the 0.8 PDF version.  What I'm curious to know is how the community prefers to see these forwarded.  For simple fixes should I just edit the source online?  For non-trivial changes, should I send in ideas to this group or others before moving forward?  What about questions?  Yes, I'm climbing the contributor mountain and ready to head for the peak :-)

All the best,
Steve