[TOS] Responding to student notes on initial project assessments for Heidi's class

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Mon Sep 12 18:56:35 UTC 2011

Thought this might be of interest to some faculty here -- Heidi is
teaching a Software Engineering class, and her students did an
assignment looking at the suitability of both GNOME Cheese and Ekiga for
contribution. I replied to their (anonymous) assessments on my blog, and
we're going to pile onto IRC tomorrow morning (9:30-10:30am EST) to discuss.

http://blog.melchua.com/2011/09/12/cheese-vs-ekiga-for-software-engineering-class-responses-to-student-notes/

POSSE profs, remember that you *can* ask us to do these kinds of things
for/with you!

--Mel