[TOS] What's the most helpful literature review I can do for y'all?

Don Davis dondavis at reglue.org
Mon Sep 26 19:14:41 UTC 2011

How many sources do you need? Are conference proceedings acceptable /
peer reviewed by your professor?

I would like to see a lit review of quantitative studies using FOSS in
K12 education - preferably studies related to equitable access or
computational thinking.

You'll most likely be able to get a conference paper from most of the
topics you mentioned.

> > I'm planning on doing my research on the effects of open
Are you thinking of a meta-analysis? quantitative? qualitative? mixed
methods?