[TOS] Quick update on "make scholarly copyright suck less" project

Jason Aubrey aubreyja at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 20:03:37 UTC 2011

Turns out Princeton's faculty has adopted an open-access policy:

http://chronicle.com/blogs/wiredcampus/princeton-u-adopts-open-access-policy

Not sure how this would affect submissions to journals with restrictive
copyright policies.  Maybe it would mean no submissions from Princeton
faculty. :-)

Jason