[TOS] Mozilla Nigeria

tosmail20110729.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net tosmail20110729.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net
Thu Apr 12 17:32:40 UTC 2012

I have both Apache Open Office and LibreOffice installed on my
machines.  I like to compare various efforts to solve the same
problem.

Is it probable that your POSSE applicants will have a program capable
of opening and using the Open Document Text (.odt) file your are
providing as the application for attendance?  Perhaps you could save
the .odt as a .txt and examine it with a more primitive editor like
Notepad or ed/vi to make sure your potential attendees can use the
file?