[TOS] Mozilla Nigeria

tosmail20110729.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net tosmail20110729.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net
Fri Apr 13 16:40:21 UTC 2012

I'm sorry, but my reaction is you may be pushing them away with
another example of someone in the FLOSS community who expects them to
know how an existing member of the community would react to the
challenge.

The TOS POSSE leaders are probably fairly characterized as Early
Adopters.  I thought the POSSE was meant to entice the next wave of
potential participants by giving them a supportive environment to get
their feet wet.  I perceive an unfamiliar data format as a stumbling
block placed at the threshold of the classroom.  That's not the tactic
I would use as a veteran data exchange professional.  If I wanted
cooperation, as the data transmitter, I had to earn it, not the
receiver.

It's your POSSE.  Best wishes on much success.