[TOS] Question re. projects and courses related to social computational systems

S. Monisha Pulimood pulimood at tcnj.edu
Thu Aug 23 10:21:34 UTC 2012

Thanks Mel, for your response and suggestions. It's just in time as I am
finalizing plans for the semester that begins next week.

My own limited research into crowdsourcing type projects did not yield much
so I was thinking of having the students do something similar to one of
your suggestions, i.e. take an existing project and add on a social
computational solution to one of the problems. I'll keep you posted on how
that goes.

Perhaps I'll see you at the Grace Hopper conference in October ...

Monisha**
Dr. S. Monisha Pulimood
Associate Professor
Dept. of Computer Science