[TOS] Fwd: Thank you from the GNU Education Team

Mel Chua mel at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 2 15:53:23 UTC 2012

For the record -- this was the autoresponse. I've set something on my
calendar to reping them in a month when the flood dies down, so we have
a better chance at getting a conversation.

Nice to know so many people are interested! Now we just need to find a
way to tap into that sort of flood and get the bits useful to us. ;)

--Mel