[TOS] Fwd: Summer programs at Olin College!

Mel Chua mel at purdue.edu
Fri Feb 17 01:21:23 UTC 2012

On 02/16/2012 03:31 PM, Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
> Forwarding, in case somebody is interesting...
> http://i2e2.olin.edu/summer/about.html

I attended the weeklong workshop the first time they ran it, in 2009. It
remains the best faculty workshop I've ever been to, and I've been to a
bunch in the past few years, not counting POSSE. In fact, I2E2 was a
large part of the inspiration for the 2010 POSSE redesign, and remains
my image of how good workshops should run (and POSSE, as good as it is
now, has a long way to go before it hits that level, in my eyes).

Would highly recommend. It's pricey, though. Happy to field questions if
anyone's interested.

--Mel -- disclosure: I graduated from Olin, so I'm pretty biased.