[TOS] TOS speaker on issue tracker

Bonnie MacKellar mackellb at stjohns.edu
Tue Feb 21 13:04:07 UTC 2012

I seem to have never received the original post to which you are referring. I would be interested in helping to run this session. I am pretty firmly of the opinion that doing a client-focused project is a good way to run a  software engineering course ( other types of open source development may be appropriate for other courses, certainly). I think we need someone with the opposite opinion, though, as well.

Bonnie MacKellar