[TOS] NYC high school for software engineering

Bonnie MacKellar mackellb at stjohns.edu
Mon Jan 23 19:06:36 UTC 2012

Definitely interesting. I am at a NYC university, and had heard nothing about this. I wonder what sort of curriculum they will have. Is anyone doing the new Computer Science Principles curriculum involved with them? I presume they will be offering AP CS - at least, I hope...

It would definitely be good to get involved.

Bonnie MacKellar