[TOS] Questionnaire after an open source course

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 18:39:10 UTC 2012

Did you get any work merged? If so, will you list this on a resume?

What problems did you have that we should try to address before the next
batch of students do this?

Any comments on how interactions with the FOSS project went that might help
them improve?

If my project had been on the receiving end of this, I would sure want to
know how we could do a better job. Any questions that achieve that and can
be fed back to the project should be appreciated.

--joel sherrill
RTEMS