[TOS] FSF announcement I believe will interest list members

Mel Chua mel at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 30 22:47:41 UTC 2012

On 01/30/2012 01:51 PM, Don Davis wrote:
> I'd like to share something with the list that I feel is (1) very
> pertinent to the list and (2) of great interest to list members.

Fascinating. I haven't seen anything in the language of the press
release indicating "hey, we also want to teach students how to
*contribute* to Free Software!" -- it seems mostly about usage -- but
worth dropping a line to introduce ourselves, I think.

Sending that now, but feel free to join me. :)

--Mel