[TOS] mediawiki -> planet

Ian Weller ian at ianweller.org
Fri Jun 15 22:19:50 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 03:40:35PM -0500, Jason Aubrey wrote:
> We've set up a planet blog aggregator for our project, and I'm wondering if
> somebody would be willing to share the script(s) TOS uses to scrape a mw
> page for feeds and update the planet config file.

There's three relevant files:
- config.preface, the header of the planet configuration
- upplanet, a bash script which grabs the rest of the config from the
  wiki -- this is what you're looking for specifically
- runplanet, a bash script which runs planet

Since there isn't really anything secret in them, here they are:
  http://ianweller.fedorapeople.org/tosplanet/

--
Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>