[TOS] Student survey on FOSS

Dr. Rajeev Agrawal ragrawal at ncat.edu
Mon Jun 25 20:58:50 UTC 2012

Dear all

One of my students is doing a small project on FOSS tools. To help him, can
you please complete this short survey on evaluating common FOSS tools? It
has only 10 questions. I know I am sending it to experts on FOSS tools,
therefore, if some questions are incorrect, please write in 'Other'.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5NX6LTT

Thanks

Rajeev Agrawal, PhD

Department of Computer Systems Technology(formerly ECIT)

North Carolina A&T State University

NOTICE: This e-mail correspondence is subject to Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.