[TOS] Guidelines on launching an open source project?

Allen Tucker allen at bowdoin.edu
Tue Jun 26 05:59:20 UTC 2012

Hi T. F.,

A popular  and simple approach is to set up a Google project at code.google.com, which you can configure with a Mercurial repository and control access in the ways that you identify below.  (Before setting up this project, you would need to create a Google id for yourself if you don't have one already.)

The code in your Mercurial repository can then can be cloned over to this new repository for others to access and your committers to maintain as they do now.

Let me know if you need help with any of the details.

Best,
Allen Tucker