[TOS] Guidelines on launching an open source project?

STEPHEN JACOBS itprofjacobs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 11:45:34 UTC 2012

Hey Ted,

in addition to whatever guidelines appear in response to this thread, the FOSS at RIT crowd will be happy to have a sit-down with you and/or otherwise help you move this forward.  I'm around this summer except for next week and the first week of August.  Remy and my current batch of students are on campus m-r 10-6 (except next week which'll switch around for the fourth) through 8/17.

SJ