[TOS] Guidelines on launching an open source project?

Ivaylo Ganchev ivaylo.ganchev at univ-paris8.fr
Wed Jun 27 16:46:01 UTC 2012

Hello,

I would also support that licencing, repository and all the technical
stuff is a secondary thing that should be correctly addressed, but after
fixing the primary concerns.

IMHO it is more important to think about how to gather community and how
to manage the interactions with it, fix an open source governance, who
will take the important decisions (community, you, or a common decision),
do you plan to change the cycles of production while going floss, etc...

A good document about all these aspects could be found here :
http://www.scribd.com/doc/55742095/OTD-Lessons-Learned-Military-FinalV1

Please keep us in touch with the project, it sounds interesting.

Best regards,
--
Ivaylo Ganchev