[TOS] Fwd: [EXT] Greetings to the GNU Education Project from the TOS community!

Don Davis dondavis at reglue.org
Thu Mar 22 22:17:08 UTC 2012

Teaching Free Libre  and Open Source Software?
(I concur - I use GNU/Linux...; however, I thought she was snippity. I
don't think RMS would have been as rude. I suspect he would have said
something simple such as: "I will not come to your event if it uses the
wrong word - Open Source - when in reality you are talking about free
software.")