[TOS] Apache OpenOffice proposals for GSoC 2012

Steven Huss-Lederman huss at beloit.edu
Thu Mar 22 23:50:43 UTC 2012

Dear Eric,

Sorry for the delay but this went into my TOS mailbox and I don't read it every day.  Anyway, I've forwarded the information to the students.  I hope you hear something.  Either way I'm happy to help if I can.

Steve

>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-70 : Open and manage Maxima sessions in Writer documents
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-71 : Implement the Image rotation in Apache OpenOffice Writer, using Draw/Impress objects