[TOS] Introduction & Open Source Course

Cody Van De Mark (RIT Student) cav5343 at rit.edu
Wed Mar 28 01:00:12 UTC 2012

I would be interested in teaching it, but I don't think I am able to teach
before completing my masters. I would really like to see it offered and
improved though. I'd be happy to see any college find use the materials,
either individually or as a full course.

After I graduate, I would like to be an adjunct professor for the course
(ideally at RIT or other universities in Rochester, if I am in the area).

I moved the course into the "big list" on tos. Thanks for the help. :)

Thank you,
Cody Van De Mark
cav5343 at rit.edu