[TOS] POSSE 2011 Course Grant Request

Karl R. Wurst karl.wurst at worcester.edu
Wed Mar 28 20:52:48 UTC 2012

I would like to use some of my POSSE 2011 grant as follows:

Rack components needed to complete setup of our cloud cluster to support
development for Eucalyptus:
Dell Server Interface POD SIP KVM POD RJ45 to PS2/VGA Cable - Qty 1 - $21.97
USB to PS/2 Dual PS2 Converter Adapter - Qty 12 - $46.72

Travel for me and students to attend EucaDay NYC:
Either mileage reimbursement for 1-3 cars, or van rental - estimated
$300-$600

  Karl R. Wurst Ph.D., Professor and Chair
  Computer Science, Worcester State University
  486 Chandler Street, Worcester, MA, USA 01602-2597
  Email: Karl.Wurst at worcester.edu
  Web: http://sharepoint.worcester.edu/faculty/kwurst
  Phone:  +1-508-929-8728
  Fax: +1-508-929-8156