[TOS] POSSE updates

Gregory Hislop hislopg at drexel.edu
Sat May 26 18:17:34 UTC 2012

Hi Steve,

Sounds great!

Please remember that we have a pending proposal with NSF that would provide support for faculty to attend POSSE's.  That's been pending since January, but standard NSF response time is stated as 6-8 months.  It's seldom less, and sometimes considerably more.  Harish is aware of this proposal.

Cheers,

Greg Hislop