[TOS] Computer Supported Cooperative Work

Gregory Hislop hislopg at drexel.edu
Tue Oct 23 13:40:33 UTC 2012

Hi Mel,

Two thoughts:

One of the organizers, Andrea Forte, is in my College.  I'll mention you to her.

Secondly, I'm not sure what you're looking for exactly, but are you aware that there's also a research community organized around the label CSCL for Computer Supported Collaborative Learning?  See, for example, http://ijcscl.org/

Cheers,

Greg