[TOS] Start of the school year -- what are people doing for fall semester?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at openhatch.org
Wed Sep 5 20:30:01 UTC 2012

Hi Mel and all! Sorry to respond to this so late.

This fall, I'm working on more "Open Source Comes to Campus" events at
colleges and universities -- http://campus.openhatch.org/ and
https://openhatch.org/blog/2012/fall-open-source-comes-to-campus-is-ramping-up/
say more about that. That's part of my role as executive director of the
semi-newly-non-profit OpenHatch.

Sure stop on the tour: Johns Hopkins, in Baltimore, MD

(Any list people near Baltimore, and want to help teach/onboard students
into open source? We'd love to have your help.)

Tentative stops: UIUC, and Wellesley.

BTW, Mel, we're likely to go to indiana.edu for an event in the spring.
Stay tuned, and we'll keep you posted.

We might be building out a gender-diversity-focused version of the
event, too.

-- Asheesh.