[TOS] Pre-SIGCSE Workshop

Heidi Ellis heidijcellis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 18:41:46 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

Last call if you would like to participate in the pre-SIGCSE workshop to
work on POSSE-based materials for faculty development! We've got a few
folks, but could use a few more. And we'll pay for lunch! Please drop Greg
Hislop (Hislop at drexel.edu) or Darci Burdge (darci.burdge at ncc.edu) an email
if interested.

The official description:

Instructor Preparation for Student Participation in Free and Open Source
Software

*	When: Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 9:00am to 5:00pm
*	Where: Governor's Square 9
*	Cost: No charge

This meeting will bring together faculty who have been exploring student
participation in Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) including those who
have participated in the Red Hat POSSE program or any of the humanitarian
FOSS workshops (e.g., HFOSS, SoftHum, or HumIT). The workshop will include
review and revision of curricular materials for instructor preparation and
discussion of materials needed to support instruction of undergraduates.

Thanks!

Heidi