[TOS] Maintainer of TOS??

Heidi Ellis heidijcellis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 19:47:30 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

Could someone please identify the current maintainer of the TOS wiki?  The
OpenFE team is working on providing instructions on how to join TOS and we
have encountered a couple of problems.

1.       When you add or edit a URL (to the Roll Call page),  the site
requires you to complete a captcha before saving the page. When you hit the
"Save Page" button, an image of cats and dogs appears and asks you to count
the cats and enter the sum in the box. Howeve, there is no box!!!  (I would
have included a picture, but the TOS listserv limits the size of posts.) So
Lori and I have spent some time counting cats, but we still can't get our
changes into the Ro

2.       I note that there is also a captcha for email addresses. How is
this generated? When someone adds their name to the Roll Call, should they
simply include their regular email address and will the captcha be added
later?

We are hoping to expand the TOS community, but we need to remove these
barriers to entry.

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Heidi