[TOS] Peeragogy - Peer-to-Peer Learning Handbook

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Jan 7 13:17:40 UTC 2013

Joe Corneli <holtzermann17 at gmail.com>
> On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:35 AM,
> <tosmail20110729.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net> wrote:
> > Has the TOS community noticed the Peer-to-Peer Learning Handbook <
> > http://peeragogy.org/ >?
>
> I'm one of the contributors and happy to answer any questions!

Thanks.  I'm curious about the project, but not sure if I've much to
contribute so I'm interested in finding out more.  I wouldn't know
where else to ask questions.  The pages on the website all seem to say
"JavaScript must be ond to leave a comment" but I don't know where to
download "ond" from and I've not so much time to go searching just for
that.

[...]
> http://peeragogy.org/resources/how-to-get-involved/

That says "Click on the forums tab" amongst other things.  I couldn't
see a tab, so I clicked the link which went to
http://socialmediaclassroom.com/host/peeragogy/forum which says "No
forums defined" - is that temporary?

> https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107386162349686249470

I haven't agreed to Google's terms, so I can't post there.  A
requirement to use Google's non-FOSS and quite-complex-terms tools
might be why there's not so much on free and open source software in
peeragogy yet, don't you think?

Regards,