[TOS] ideas for research dissemination

Andrea Hickerson aahgpt at rit.edu
Wed Jan 23 02:50:39 UTC 2013

Hello!
I recently became involved with an NSF-funded grant to study women of color in STEM and SBS (social and behavioral science) fields in academia. I'm on the social science research team which is conducting focus groups and interviews over the next 5 years.

I was wondering if you had an ideas for venues to disseminate the results.  This could be journals, workshops, conferences, etc.

Specifically, some of our early work will compare the life histories of women of color in these fields, as well as experiences with students, mentoring and colleagues.

Thanks for your help!
Andrea

Andrea Hickerson
Assistant Professor, Journalism