[TOS] [Posse-cohort-2011] POSSE fund request

Jonas, Michael Michael.Jonas at unh.edu
Wed Jan 30 20:37:29 UTC 2013

Updated information for POSSE fund request of $1600 with dates of purchase:

  *   CCSCNE-2012 student trip to conference
     *   Date: April 26th to April 28th, 2012
     *   Purpose: 4 students participated in programming contest and attended conference
     *   Total cost: $934
        *   lodging: $423
        *   conference fees: 250
        *   food/travel: $261
  *   Two 7" Nexus Tablets
     *   Date: January 29th, 2013
     *   Purpose: Used for student development and classroom work
     *   Total cost: $437
        *   each at $199 plus S/H
  *   One Kinect for Windows
     *   Date: January 29th, 2013
     *   Purpose: student use and work with OpenKinect project.
     *   Total cost: $215
  *   One Wireless iPassPort Handeld Keyboard Touchpad
     *   Date: January 29th, 2013
     *   Purpose: classroom use for presentation in lab space
     *   Total cost: $19

Thanks,

Mike