[TOS] [Posse-cohort-2011] POSSE course funding -- last call

Sabin, Mihaela mihaela.sabin at unh.edu
Wed Jan 30 22:30:37 UTC 2013

POSSE Cohort 2011 fund request of $1600 - Mihaela Sabin

Two stipends for invited speakers
Dates:
February 23, 2012, Donald Lobo, CivicCRM developer
March 8, 2012: RJ Steinert, FarmHack developer
Purpose: Donald and RJ are open source developers who made presentations in my Web Application Development. class in fall 2012
Total cost: $200 (each at $100)

CCSCNE-2012 conference