[TOS] The International Symposium on Open Collaboration

Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona jgb at gsyc.es
Sat Apr 12 12:15:56 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I've been a silent member of this list for a while, and I happen to be
involved in the organization of this OpenSym, as co-chair of the free /
open source research track.

Of course you're invited to submit contributions and/or to attend. The
idea is to bring together people interested in open collaboration from
different points of view. If there is interest in organizing some
specific event (BOF or whatever) around TOS, please let me know, and we
can explore the idea.

Saludos,

	Jesus.

http://identi.ca/jgbarah            http://twitter.com/jgbarah