[TOS] Intern Openings at the Open Source Initiative

Leslie Hawthorn mebelh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:31:56 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Long time list member, but it has been quite some time since I have posted.
Today, I'm wearing my OSI Board Member hat. For those unfamiliar with the
OSI, this non-profit organization stewards the open source definition and
promotes the cause of open source. You can learn more at
http://opensource.org

The OSI has a number of volunteer internship opportunities available, and
as the manager of our marketing communications portfolio I'm looking for
students who would like to help us as Media Jockeys and Wiki Gardeners:

http://wiki.opensource.org/bin/Communities/volunteering

If you would be interested in offering your students extra credit for
volunteering with the OSI, please contact me off-list.

All questions welcome and encouraged!

Cheers,
LH

--