[TOS] possereg.teachingopensource.org

Hislop,Gregory hislopg at drexel.edu
Tue Sep 30 10:50:22 UTC 2014

Hi Karsten,

For the past several years we've been running POSSEs from foss2serve.org and using a doc based application.  To be honest, I'd forgotten that this app existed.  So, from that perspective, taking it down should be safe.

The only other person I can think of to check with would be Steve Jacobs at RIT for the POSSEs they have run there and whether there is any plan for future events that might use this.

Cheers,

Greg Hislop