[TOS] TOS textbook

Nick Yeates nyeates at redhat.com
Mon Apr 6 19:51:14 UTC 2015

Jim, Karsten,

We have been working on a new version of this content with a slightly different approach.
See building blocks of it here: https://github.com/nyeates/os-curriculum <https://github.com/nyeates/os-curriculum>

Make sure to read the README. This is more about teaching professors how to teach or include open source. We will curate links and metadata instead of actual content. It will house example lessons, projects and rubrics, which is what we have seen teachers need.

Jim, two things:
1) Do you want to take part in our small expert-feedback panel (7 prof’s for now) - directional feedback for now, not specific
2) Where would you ideally like to go from here:
	a) to give us the content updates that you do have (added to Karsten's existing content out on Fedora space)
	b) wait and see where the new curriculum takes us
I would suggest a little bit of all the above.

Karsten:
Where is your source located? anywhere public or sharable?
Also, am I right to assume that yours will go out of update, once this new one is live, or that it already has?

Regards,
-Nick Yeates
Education Outreach
http://community.redhat.com/ <http://community.redhat.com/>