[TOS] An update to the POSSE and Teaching Open Source logos -- for your review

Chua, Mallory L mel at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 23 18:38:03 UTC 2015

I love the new designs! A few suggestions for when you upload...

-- multiple file formats & sizes (color options, with/without words, etc)
-- editable vector files (.svg seems to work well for this crowd)
-- clear licensing & usage terms, published with the files

(And for the record, I think there's nothing wrong with hosting on github and putting a pointer on the POSSE page on the TOS wiki saying "here's where you get the files.")

The TOS website is a mediawiki installation, so it works the same way as if you were uploading an image to Wikipedia. http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/mediawiki/adding-content-mediawiki/insert-images-wiki has some info (but there are likely better tutorials out there). You'll need an account, and the wiki admin will have to have enabled image uploads (which was true when I last tried, but that was... maybe 3 years ago now).

--Mel