[TOS] An update to the POSSE and Teaching Open Source logos -- FINISHED & AVAILABLE

Gina Likins glikins at redhat.com
Tue Sep 29 18:20:07 UTC 2015

Hi everyone -

The aforementioned (below-mentioned?) updated POSSE and Teaching Open Source logos are now available!

You can find them, along with a handy-dandy guide to how they can be used correctly, here: https://github.com/OSAS/posse-tos-logos

We even have complimentary open source fonts that can be used in headlines and text for POSSE and teaching open source!

As always, feel free to ping me with questions.

Best regards -- and I hope those of you that are starting your academic years are enjoying it so far!

Gina

-----
Gina Likins
University Outreach