[TOS] EDU & Open Source at the Red Hat Summit

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Fri Feb 12 18:44:06 UTC 2016

They're all public blogs, and we are writing them with that awareness.
Ultimately, portfolio-type content of their semester work will come
together there as well.

I have not yet had time to set up an aggregator, because I'm too busy with
other infrastructure. Apologies.

Cheers,

* http://austinlfarmer.me/blog/
* http://ballz-csc-486.blogspot.com/