[TOS] Git/GitHub Activities

Herman L. Jackson stoney.jackson at wne.edu
Mon Apr 24 15:04:54 UTC 2017

Hi All,

We had another great POSSE at the end of last week. I promised folks that I would give a link to some Git and GitHub activities that I just developed and used in a new software development class I’m teaching this semester. Some are pointers to other activities that I borrowed and used. Some are activities I wrote from scratch. I’m sure they all need some improvement. So if you have ideas, suggestions, fixes, feel free to give me a pull-request or poke an issue in the issue tracker! :)

https://github.com/StoneyJackson/CollabDev

Regards,
Stoney Jackson, Chair of CS&IT

Appointments: https://stoneyjackson.youcanbook.me/